Current Open Positions
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will be in charge of all marketing activities for a portfolio of international watch brands, which includes but isn’t limited to the following:
- Design creative and effective marketing strategies for each brand.
- Ensure all marketing activities are run within the set budget and according to the set business plan, in coordination with the brand managers and brands’ headquarters
- Manage media bookings both offline and online, create local content, maintain each brand’s on top of its audience’s mind, manage the implementation of events, promotions and direct marketing actions to maximize the consumer’s brand awareness, traffic to stores and sales returns.
- Evaluate the commercial success of marketing plans/campaigns by reviewing sales reports and take corrective measures accordingly.
- Stay up-to-date with Marketing best practices to achieve successful campaigns and promotions, generate brand revenue and increase profitability and market share.
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ marketing activities in a variety of channels and recommend action accordingly.
- The candidate should be a strong marketer with the following qualities:
- Smart & creative
- Good with numbers and analytics
- At least 3 to 5 years working experience
- Self driven, organised and efficient
- Very good English & Arabic (spoken and written)
- Good team spirit
- Excellent presentation